Tweet

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

-I.A.J.L.G.O.M.- The Food Truck Review

Hey, this post is going to be a quick one, but it is a follow-up to my Calgary YYC Food Trucks post here: YYC Food Trucks

I just wanted to post my food review  of The Perogy Boyz Food Truck meal I ate.  It was now a couple weeks back but totally worth writing this review post.

The food was tasty and they make perogies their passion.  This was my first time ordering from this food truck, they actually did muck up my order but quickly made it right. I ordered the 10 perogies piece meal and I received 6.  Luckily I had noticed that I was shorted.

They served me up another 6 piece, so I actually got 2 more perogies for the money.  I decided to call my boyfriend from his work, which is 5 minutes away so he could sample the eats from this food truck.  He was not really impressed, but that being he is of German and European descent.  No one makes them like Grandma, sorry.  I did order the Californian or basically had salsa like toppings on it, so it was a bit of a change.

Overall, the presentation was nice and I did love the Boylan Root Beer pop they had!  So, here's a little the picture of the eats.  I would overall recommend this meal even if it did cost a little more than a regular fast food place. 

Have a great week!


No comments: