Tweet

Friday, June 17, 2011

Update~!

 I really just wanted to do a quick update post.  I am totally excited to see that my picture I took called "Serenity for All" made it to runner up in the hot pic of the week on pcworld.com!

I had almost forgot about this, and found out I came in second.  There is a really nice picture for the first spot, called "Night Heron" which is totally deserved for that shot.  Check it out if you are interested in photography.

Here's the link (below), and scroll down in the article, to "Pic of the Week"section. 
I will be trying to enter again in the future if I get the right pictures this summer...... unfortunately I won't be going to France as I was perhaps intending, but stay tuned as there maybe some awesome camping photos.

Cheerios for now!  Have a great weekend!!

"Serenity for All"


No comments: