Tweet

Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all having a Happy Thanksgiving  ~ October in Canada and my American friends celebrate it in November.  I didn't eat any meat dishes, no turkey, no ham, as I am still on my vegetarian kick.  I had not eaten meat at any time all year and I was able to eat plenty of protein in other forms, no problem.  I made sure to have legumes and tofu.

So,  for Thanksgiving, I roasted a plethora of vegetables or sauteed dishes for my shared Thanksgiving dinner.  I had met a new friend and we paired up some food and made a nice dinner party out of it.  I also enjoyed a few glasses of  Pinot Grigio by Beringer.

Last week, I had promised a post about 'Tooth Pain'. What do you know I didn't get to that this past as, again have been extremely busy.  I will be working on that this week as soon as I clear my bookkeeping tasks.  Sorry for the delay!!

Happy Thanksgiving Celebrations & Cheers~!


No comments: